Browning “A” Bolt III, In 300 Win Mag, with 3×9 Redfield composite all weather stock, Brand new in Box!
Donated for the raffle by Life member Ray Simard
Drawing March 28th 2015 at the Clubhouse, Jim Schmidt was the lucky winner! Jim was also the very first person to purchase a ticket for this raffle. 152 tickets were sold raising almost $1500 for the club! Thank Ray Simard when you see him!
Winner Drawn – Spring 2013
04-27-2013 – The winner of the Spring 2013 Raffle for the M1 described below was Dave Kohn from Washington NH. The winning ticket was sold by Dottie Simard.
Our Last Raffle – Spring 2013
From time to time the Peterborough Sportsman’s Club conducts raffles, we currnently are conducting a raffle of a M1 Garand, to raise money to support special projects at the Club.
Raffle Details – Fine Print
- There are 200 tickets for sale,
- You do NOT need to be present to win.
- Peterborough Sportsman’s Club Inc. (herein: PSC) PO Box 3113, Peterborough, NH, 03458, is the sponsor of this raffle.
- A limit of 200 tickets will be allocated to this raffle; numbering 001 to 200, one ticket will be provided per each $10.00. unsold tickets will NOT be put in the drawing.
- All tickets are non-refundable, including those where the winner’s background check fails to pass.
- Last day to obtain tickets is May 28, 2013.
- Gun brand new in box, factory made, as is the redfield scope.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the gun won, have intention of using the gun only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the gun won.
- Raffle drawing to be held on May 28, 2013 at noon local time. At the drawing, a “Winner” and a “Alternate Winner” will be drawn. (“Alternate Winner” will only be used if “Winner” is unable to complete transfer)
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a ticket.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holders.
- Winner must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle, and successfully pass applicable background checks.
- Winner may be required to verify that ownership of the gun won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of gun won.
- Winner will be notified, using the name, address and phone number that the winner has written on the ticket stub. In the event that PSC is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact PSC to claim their gun.
- In the event the winner is unable to take possession of the gun for any reason, the alternate winner drawn will be eligible to complete the winners process. If the alternate winner is unable to take possession for any reason, no prize will be awarded.
- Gun is not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the gun.
- GUN MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- At no time will PSC take possession of any of the gun involved in this raffle; winner will receive gun won directly from a FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
- PSC makes no warranty of firearm; winner will deal directly with manufacturer if problem arises.
- PSC makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
- PSC limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.